This 2-disc BURN Blu-Ray contains the theatrical version of the film plus MORE THAN 8 HOURS of exclusive extras including:
- THE WALL OF FIRE — View BURN's opening fire from start to finish from 8 different camera angles!
- Picture-in-picture Detroit firefighter commentary
- Director commentary with Tom Putnam & Brenna Sanchez
- Mini-documentary from the BURN premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival
- Tribeca Film Festival interviews with Denis Leary and the filmmakers
- Blooper reel
- BURN at FDIC 2013
- MSA Fireslayer Award featuring "Doogie" from the film
- BURN theatrical trailer
- PLUS more than 30 minutes of behind-the-scenes with the BURN crew!
Dolby 5.1 and stereo. High-Definition, 2.35 widescreen. English, Spanish, German and French subtitles. Region 0 discs, playable in all countries.
This set is for private, in-home use only.
BURN is an action-packed, award-winning film exploring human struggles, hope and personal courage in the face of overwhelming odds. From executive producer Denis Leary, this riveting and inspiring film spends a year with Detroit firefighters, who are charged with the thankless task of saving a city many have written off as dead. With vast stretches of abandoned buildings, the highest arson rate in the country, and a budget crisis of epic proportions, these brave men and women risk injury, disablement, and death to try and make a difference for the city they call home. The firefighters worst fears are realized when a charismatic young fireman is devastatingly injured on the job. The brotherhood is tested when the city turns to a new fire commissioner to shake up the system with hard-line decisions and drastic, often controversial measures. Closer than you've ever been, BURN takes you into the fires and into the lives of those who fight them in the most overworked and worst-funded fire department in the United States.